TD: John Moldovan.
- Lower-rateds get to pick their partner for the 3 games.
- Higher-rated partner may switch his team's playing order up to 3 times per game.
- Otherwise, partners will alternate moves.
- Lower-rated player on a team gets to play his team's 1st move in each game.
- A player may only tell his partner "be careful", "take your time", "watch our time" or "help!"
- Only the higher-rated partner can offer draws, accept draws, or resign a game.
- Score-keeping is optional but will be necessary for claims.